Seek the nectar. Ignite imagination. Spread the vibe.
Night of the Hummingbird
Fri, February 17, 2017
San Francisco, CA
This event is all ages
A hybrid concert event opening with provoking speakers, launching into rock 'n soul from SF's Tracorum, and sliding into the boogie down dance party with DJ SashaRose.
We have a fundraising goal to support 8 scholarships to help kids and their families attend nature immersion and connection experiences this summer.
Dress to have fun and inspire!
* Rock N' Soul and Gospel Thunderfunk from San Franciso's Own
- with special guest guitarist Mark Karan (Bob Weir, Rat Dog)
- guest sax from Joe Cohen of (Jazz Mafia, West Coast Horns)
* Late Night DJ set from
* Circus Performances by
Bay City Rollers
(last performed at The Edwardian Ball)
The first part of the evening will also feature guest speakers relating spirituality & science; nature connection & education; regenerative community & cultural resilliance:
* MELISSA SUTOR, MS, MA - Founder of Dragonfly Healing
- What are the goals, priorities and considerations of inclusion & diversity - both in our local san francisco community, but also as global citizens?
- In these considerations, how can we find guidance from nature?
- How does mindfulness create inclusion?
- What does "Don't Hate, Meditate" really mean?
- How can we become more aware of the illusion that we are separate?
* LISA PADILLA - CEO of SpiritualVR
- What has been the pathway of separation (and emerging reunion) between spirituality and science?
- What is the role of emerging technology in supporting humanity's awakening?
* MICHELLE LAWTON - Educator, Founder of Stretch the Imagination.
- What is "nature connection" and what roles of importance does it play in supporting childhood development?
- What is Nature Deficit Disorder and how is it affecting kids in today's society?
- What role can we all play in supporting the natural brilliance of the younger generations?
* WILL SCOTT, M.A. - Co-founder of Weaving Earth Center
- How does cultivating a deep relationship with nature release and actualize our fullest potential - as individuals and as a society?
777 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA, 94110